CLASSES MEET: Mondays and Wednesdays,
with optional Brown Bag Enrichment on Wednesday afternoons
JUNIOR HIGH MAY BE THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU IF:
- You're in 7th, 8th, 9th, or 10th grade.
- You're a motivated student who still needs scaffolding in basic skills (grammar, mathematics, time management, note-taking, etc.).
- You haven't done much analytical reading, writing, or math, and you haven't written a research paper yet.
Our Junior High School is designed to be a supportive stepping stone to more advanced high school level work. Students develop fundamental skills that they will need for more advanced studies, including essential math, grammar, and writing skills. Learn more about our Junior High program >>
CLASSES MEET: Tuesdays and Thursdays,
with optional Friday Enrichment activities
HIGH SCHOOL MAY BE THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU IF:
- You're in 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grade.
- You have most of your basic skills covered and are ready to move on to more advanced analytical work.
- You're a highly motivated student who is comfortable with open-ended assignments and a heavy reading and writing workload.
Our High School focuses on giving students the tools they'll need to survive post-high school (whether that means college or another adventure) by emphasizing critical thinking and liberal arts. Students work one-on-one with mentors to chart a course that will take them where they want to go next. Learn more about our High School program >>